The REBIRTH of an Empire

The REBIRTH of an Empire 1703

Administrator Recognized guy Posts: 232 Skype: vauxhallmta *****
#ER|BrN">
The REBIRTH of an Empire
« on: July 10, 2017, 10:57:02 pm »
The end REBIRTH of an Empire

Hello ladies and gents, today we are here to announce something that we have never thought we'd ever need to. I'll try to do my best to summarize what you need to know, what is going to happen and what we are (and I am) feeling right now, but the fact that I am writing this is because of the simple reason that other members couldn't. I'm not any better at writing stuff but I thought I'd take the responsibility for what has happened and what I have done in this form. I'm going to try to describe all we have to tell you from my perspective. I'm not really good with words so I'm sorry in advance if this announcement will feel a little bit all over the place, but I'll try my best.

I'm not really good with dates but if I have to guess it was somewhen around 2013 when I first joined this server. I was still trying to find out what I wanted to achieve in the game when I realised I might have found my home, where I could finally say I knew what I wanted. I'm not going to write long sentences about how I've felt and what I've done in these years I was in the clan, I'm just gonna say it in a few words: I had never been more motivated to be a part of something in this game before. I felt like I was at the right place, because I knew that we knew what we wanted to do and how we wanted to do it. We had goals and we worked to achieve them. We succeeded to make a server which was the home for many players for a pretty long time. And here comes the point if this whole announcement: this is over.

I'll be short: I'd like to thank our everytime leader Gallardo for everything he did for us. I believe the server and the team are something you can really be proud of. I personally wouldn't like to describe the reasons behind the closing of the team and the server, simply because I don't feel like they are my own in any way. I just don't have the right to think I'm in a position to decide what you can know and what not. Others may add whatever they feel like adding to my text in the comments.

The server is shutting down on July 20th. Please enjoy playing on it until it lasts.

The server continues to live on, thanks to your support.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your attention and support throughout these years. This is the end of our Empire, the Empire of Riders.
ER Team
11 LIKED THIS
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 09:52:51 pm by Corex »
Administrator Recognized guy Posts: 232 Skype: vauxhallmta *****
#ER|BrN">
Re: The end of an Empire
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 10:57:36 pm »
To add my own shit: I don't know if this is the right place and time for this, but I personally would like to apologize to everyone for the mistakes I've made while I was a leader of this team. I really didn't feel like the role was for me when I took it and I still feel so, but I'm glad I was trusted and given the chance to be the head of something so big and cool.

We are after many years of fun and joy, and I'd like to thank everyone who participated in it. Gallardo, who gave me the opportunity (3 times) to be a part of this, all the members and ex-members I had the chance to be in the same team with, and every player who believed in us. Thank you.
9 LIKED THIS
Love-to-talk Posts: 69 ERection **
Saiksnoh">
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 11:04:03 pm »
This is a big loss for the whole MTA community. 
5 LIKED THIS

New to ER forums Posts: 5 ER Lover *
*Gerc">
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 11:12:26 pm »
I cant believe it, I know i was not very active but, God, how? Why? Your are a good community with a great leader as gallardo, in the future I
wanted to join you but now I feel so sad with this Post, I wanted to be part of you, to share with each one of you, I have nothing against you , on the contrary was a good community, I had fun in several moments, at the moment I am sad with this news, I really know that many will take it as a joke but it is true, really very sad I am with this, unexpected the departure of this great team That I hope to rejoin as a clan and move on with that great leader who is gallant, with his members, some more active than others but god, I still can not believe this, I feel so sad, I wish the best to this empire, your gave the best on this years, one of the best servers I played and they will close, i cant believe...

I hope it's not goodbye, but I'll see you soon :)

(sorry I used a translator, feel sad to think)
6 LIKED THIS
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 11:14:01 pm by Gerc »

:)))
New to ER forums Posts: 1 *
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 11:14:34 pm »
I already see DogZone reopening this clan to gather some additional donation money
9 LIKED THIS
New to ER forums Posts: 3 *
Mythyssa">
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 11:26:56 pm »
Saddest news I'd ever hear in the 6 years I've been playing this game, sad to see you guys close, I wish everyone the best in their future.
2 LIKED THIS
New to ER forums Posts: 6 ER Lover *
SprayCaN">
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 11:27:59 pm »
I simply can't belive this happend. One of the best comunities, Server and Team that MTA ever saw is shutting down. I'm sad, disapointed, enraged. I wish you all the best.
3 LIKED THIS
Team Member Recognized guy Posts: 203 ***
ER#krzo">
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 11:29:25 pm »
I know this might come cringy but, f*ck it.

Empire of Riders was, or rather is, a great clan, community and family. Seeing this empire die is just sad and depressing. When i first joined this clan, in 2014, we were around 10-15 members, but now we have grown up to ~32 members. ER was and is going to be my one and only MTA clan.
We had good times and bad times, but the most important thing was, that we stayed strong as one united team.
Hell, we even had our first two clan wars in this year, after 5 years of existence.

I just want to thank everyone in the team and community for their support and loyalty.
It was a pleasure.
Farewell my empire, farewell my riders.

krzo

jeremy is still gay
6 LIKED THIS

New to ER forums Posts: 35 Want some cookies? *
age#">
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2017, 11:41:40 pm »
I was not expecting this. Sadly, I have not been playing that much on the server, but I'm surely going to miss it.
2 LIKED THIS
New to ER forums Posts: 2 ER Lover *
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2017, 11:47:49 pm »
Wait what? 
ER was like the first server that was really enjoyable for me. I don't know what exactly happened, but I saw the drastic decrease of the player count, and to be honest, nothing helped to grow it back again. Every damn time I wanted to join ER, there were 3, max 6 players, half of them afk. I don't really know what went wrong, or what is going on, but I know that I will miss it. The first server where I could create a car with dick on the roof, I could do it all by myself without any hard knowledge. Good luck in whatever you are planning to do.
3 LIKED THIS
Team Member Recognized guy Posts: 116 Dank Memes ***
#ER|CreeX">
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2017, 11:49:59 pm »
Never got so connected to the community... it was worth. Can't believe it's coming to the end. These three years together, oh man they were so beautiful. Even if I wasn't part of our team for very long, I felt tied to ER all the time I was playing there. Thanks guys for giving me the opportunity, wishing that I haven't disappointed you too much and you kinda enjoyed my presence. Thanks to the players for creating the great atmosphere that was existing here. Just thanks to everyone...

Man this is sad... cri evri tim.

~CreeX
4 LIKED THIS
New to ER forums Posts: 24 *
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2017, 11:57:15 pm »
Fuuuuck. Hope I can express something lengthy with my phone's keyboard rn, I'll try my best.

From the day one when On-Air invited me to visit the community I just spotted a large amount of potential and the whole atmosphere was so different from what there was at the time. I must say that the server was a great structure to play on and keep on visiting on a daily basis since TG was becoming the garbage it is today. I don't regret a minute spent here because this clan, community, whatever it was, it was special. So many great people, unique server characteristics, top quality of sorting out, fixing and taking care of maps, everything, smh idk what else to type. The non-giving f*cks administration was exceptional as well. I really loved those moments when we could mock dumb ass clans every once in a while and still keep on being one of the best. I even remember when Corex messaged me about your new player record on the last August and it's great accomplishment for a server with rusty mgm. You also needn't any clanwars to become something (perhaps bettter lol).. f*ck what else.. all the goofs, trolls and whatnot, great times.. ergh everything's gone now. The server's been quite abandoned and I really respect the decision to end the ride without making a joke out of yourselves and trying something senseless to revive it, something that many clans like doing, TG especially, or VIP. Anyway thanks for the great time, it was my pleasure to play alongside with you, support you from The Crew's side and thanks Gallardo for keeping the clan alive.

Message me in case you need anything, I'll be there.
With all my respect, once again, THANK YOU!
- Simas.

F
4 LIKED THIS
New to ER forums Posts: 1 *
QlimaXy#">
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2017, 12:00:49 am »
To be honest, didn't expected this ot happen, i was visitting the server time to time, i love the hunter arena, also visited the forum day after day, looking forward to see the post for upcoming gamemode - Helium, sadly i came here today, and saw another side of my dream post.. Saying that this is the end.. I never been member of this comunity, but surelly i will miss the server, it is one of the best and hey.. 100% bug-free server, u can find bugs on ffs, tg.. but never found any glitch in ER, sadly it is going to over.. anyway, i hope the best for all of u in the future, always pick the right things!
1 LIKED THIS
New to ER forums Posts: 1 ER Lover *
#TR0YB0!005">
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2017, 12:39:03 am »
i dont believe that

#ER Will be close, from my favorite servers & Clans

Good Luck in the future guys

see you

#ER WE'LL MISS YOU. <#

Oxy i'll miss you bish.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 12:41:34 am by W0LF#~ »
Team Member New to ER forums Posts: 11 Eyecollector ***
er+EYCR">
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2017, 12:44:46 am »
I know it's just a game, but still I must admit that after reading this thread I'm feeling a huge pain in my stomach.
I've spent so many great moments together with all of you guys, the best moments throughout my over 7 year old MTA career.
This was by far the best clan I've ever been in, well, I'd rather say Family. But our golden time is over, sadly.
It's been wonderful 10 months with you, we hardly had any conflicts, but I'd still like to say sorry if I ever bothered, annoyed, stressed or sexually harassed you with pictures of me being drunk. Always expect me at any time though, don't think I will stop sending you nudes of me, don't worry,Brian!

I will even miss you, ugly fat pig, Jeremy. Love you

Peace out..

*tries to hold tears back*
5 LIKED THIS
New to ER forums Posts: 35 Want some cookies? *
age#">
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2017, 12:52:30 am »
New to ER forums Posts: 47 You can't question faith because it's different in *
DizzasTeR">
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2017, 03:08:18 am »
Well, I would just say thank you Gallardo for everything in the past and the good times we had together. I met some potential people here. Didn't expect this to happen but whatever the reason is, must be intense. Farewell.
New to ER forums Posts: 2 *
xRage#<~">
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2017, 04:41:58 am »
nonono this cant be :(
New to ER forums Posts: 5 ER Lover *
nsoR#">
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2017, 05:00:23 am »
No por favor no lo cierres hace mucho tiempo en este servidor y me encanta Me gustarĂ­a ayudar pero es mucho no tratar de cerrarlo por favor, esto va en nombre de todos los argentinos y chilenos por favor no me malinterpreten Cuando vi esto
New to ER forums Posts: 16 B# <3 *
B#coNolel">
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2017, 05:12:37 am »
when Helium ??
jk ,we will miss the best MTA community...
" Conolel canceled his jr , Omg much f*cks Given !"
RIP

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 22 queries.
Empiro Neo © 2012-2016, Gallardo994